Saturday 3 February 2018

Hoyer Black Lady Deluxe HEG 320 Telecaster

guitarz.blogspot.com:







Hoyer is a company with roots as far back as 1874 in Germany and is responsible for some of the cooler german offerings on this site.

This Hoyer 320 telecaster style apparently has a sister called the white lady. I love the simple black on black design and the white/black binding adds just the right touch. The sexy mudflap lady inlay is a nice touch as well. It borders on tacky yet remains a subtle tongue in cheek addition on this otherwise sober guitar.

R.W. Haller



© 2016, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

2 comments:

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to going over your web page repeatedly. music shop australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I and also my guys were studying the nice advice on the website and so all of the sudden came up with a terrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to the web site owner for those tips. My ladies were absolutely thrilled to read them and have now clearly been taking pleasure in those things. Appreciate your getting very helpful as well as for having varieties of outstanding themes most people are really eager to learn about. My very own sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to you sooner. second hand musical instruments australia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis