Friday 30 January 2015

Ibanez Roadstar ll Stanley Jordan signature model RG600TK Super Ultra Rare! NOS! 1986

guitarz.blogspot.com:







Im a little surprised that this Ibanez Roadstar sold for only $380 US on eBay. I've seen lesser Roadstars sell for more.

My first guitar was a Roadstar and I still have it. It was the beginning of a long love affair with 1980s Ibanez guitars. I must admit that until I saw this auction I had not even heard of the Stanley Jordan signature model. I like the understated colour, the slight nod to a Rickenbacker, and the hardtail bridge.

I hope it went to a good home

R.W. Haller




© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis