Wednesday 26 September 2012

Muse perform "Madness" with doubleneck bass / Misa Kitara

guitarz.blogspot.com: Whilst I confess that I'm not really a fan of Muse, I have to admit that they do use some very interesting instruments. Frontman Matt Bellamy is of course known for sometimes using a guitar with on-board Kaoss pad which he uses to control various effects. In this clip from Later... with Jools Holland, broadcast live last night on BBC2 in the UK, we see Christopher Wolstenholme playing a doubleneck bass guitar/Misa Kitara.

G L Wilson

© 2012, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - 10 years and counting!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a Status custom job - Different. Was impressed with their performance when I saw it the other night - like I always am. I'll admit to being a bit of a fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sensible setup;you can actually PLAY this instrument retaining the best of techno/hip hop/electro sounds without being chained to a sequence and go back to a "traditional" bass instantly if you need to.Impressing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much as I like Muse, why do I keep expecting Matt Bellamy to sing "I want to break free" whenever I hear this song?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis