Wednesday 30 November 2011

1959 Jolana Neoton hollow body electric from Czechoslovakia

guitarz.blogspot.com:
You know that here on Guitarz we are particular fans of guitars from behind the Iron Curtain, and here is another one, a Jolana Neoton electric hollowbody jazz-type guitar in greenburst finish. I have no way of telling how way it plays - or should I say how playable it might be after a proper set-up - but if I had the readies available I would buy this for looks alone because as an object it is a thing of beauty.

I must admit the neck adjustment fills me with dread. When I was a kid, my family used to have an old Russian acoustic with a neck set like this and it was ghastly.

Currrently listed on eBay with a starting price of £169 and with free shipping within the European Union.

G L Wilson

© 2011, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 10th year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis