Thursday 14 October 2010

90s Acoustic Dean




This electro-acoustic guitar from Dean has something vulgar that is almost exciting (like Patricia Arquette wearing pink leopard-print leggings and lake placid blue lace bra in True Romance, if you see what I mean..) I cannot find anything about it on the Web, though it's just from the 90s and from an important company, and not some brandless Japanese cheapo from the 60s - if anybody has info, it's welcome.

I'm busy with electro-acoustic guitars lately, and quite desperate to see that they are at 99% even more conservative than electric ones ; that's why I chose to show this one here: even if I think it's quite ugly, at least it tries something different.

Bertram

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

1 comment:

  1. I have this guitar with quilted flame top and butcher block body. Never knew what it was.Was hoping this post would tell me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis