Thursday 5 August 2010

1978 Aria PE-1500

aria PE-1500

The Aria PE-1500 is Aria's first original model, issued in 1976. This is the kind of guitars that put Japan amongst the great guitar nations, with the US, UK, Germany and Italy... It had powerful DiMarzio pickups and put Aria on the first line of the Metal guitar market that would explode in the 80s. 

I already posted about Aria, how it was an important brand when I started to get into guitars, and that I still use Aria power supplies for my pedals that work perfectly 20 years later. I'm glad to see its coming back - the company never stopped but quite went out of fashion, but since its older models became vintage, Aria becomes attractive again...

I added a close up on the Super Matic Bridge and the elegant wood topped knobs, but didn't show the heel-less neck...

bertram

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis