Monday 30 November 2009

Rodolfo Cucculelli 14-string guitar

Rodolfo Cucculelli 14-string

After the harpolyre, another example of guitar with so many strings that I doubt that it can played  if not like a harp - at least for the upper strings. Actually I have to admit that this Rodolfo Cucculelli 14-string guitar might reach the limits of my understanding of acoustic laws. It looks obvious though I learned to be suspicious with obvious (remember the reverse headstock controversy), but to me it is not possible fort these extra strings - having each a different scale - to be played with the frets and be in tune, am I wrong?


NB: There are a lot of blogs STEALING content and bandwidth. If you read this anywhere else but on guitarz.blogspot.com then you are reading a blog that STEALS content. Please support original bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis